Okra stir fried with coconut and spices
- 10 Okra (vendakka), cut into small pieces
- Salt to taste
- Few Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Musatrd seeds
- 2 teaspoons Chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 big Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Coconut
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add garlic, onion and curry leaves. Saute till onion becomes translucent.
- Add okra, chilly powder and turmeric powder. Cook until okra becomes tender.
- Add coconut and salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve Vendakka thoran with rice.