Spice marinated eggplant slices shallow fried
- 1 large sized, Eggplant, sliced in rings of 1/2 inch thickness
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/4 cup Gram flour (Besan)
- Place slices after cutting in salted water for about 1/2 hr.
- Mix all ingredients in a shallow plate without adding water and keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan.
- Taking one slice at a time, drain it from salted water and dip in masala mixture and shallow fry till golden brown from both sides.
- Serve Vangyache Masala Kaap hot.