Spicy tomato soup
- 4 Ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Panchphoron
- 1 Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Clean and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Boil the pieces with ginger and salt in 4 cups of water.
- Once tomatoes soften, stir mix thoroughly into a thick paste.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and brown the onions and garlic.
- Add in the panchforon and bay leaf, and fry for another minute.
- Add all the ingredients from the pan into the tomato mix.
- Stir in the sugar and let it simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.