Noodles cooked in vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- Salt and pepper, per taste
- Cooked noodles
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Soya sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Mixed veggies (small potato, yellow capsicum, tomato, spinach, beans)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 Onion, small diced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- lemon juice, optional
- Cook the noodles and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan. Sauté the diced onions and ginger garlic paste until onions are done.
- Add the stock and bring it to boil.
- Add the vegetables except the spinach, cover and cook until done.
- Add salt and pepper and soya sauce. Check the seasoning and adjust.
- Add the cooked noodles and spinach. Cook for 2-3 minutes more and take off the heat.
- Add the lemon juice, if preferred and serve hot.