Coconut and jaggery stuffed sweet flatbread
- 1 cup Maida / All purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Grated Jaggery
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Knead soft dough by mixing maida with salt, tbsp of oil and water. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Grind the grated coconut till smooth.
- Heat grated jaggery along with 2 tbsp of water till it melts. Strain. Heat again to bring to boil.
- Add grated coconut and mix till coconut jaggery is combined to form Puranam.
- Use piece of dough. Roll into flat bread. Stuff with purnam, close into ball and roll again. Bake till cooked on both sides.
- Serve Thengaai poli with ghee.