Boiled tender drumstick in beaten yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Curd/Yogurt
- 1/4 cup drumsticks
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 green chilly, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilly powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Salt as per taste
- Pressure cook drumstick in salted water. Drain and allow to cool. Extract pulp from drumstick.
- Beat curd. Adjust consistency with water and taste with sugar and salt.
- Add mashed drumstick, chopped ginger, chillies and coriander leaves. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Adjust taste with cumin powder, pepper powder, chat masala, red chilli powder and serve Swandhro Jo Maththo