Rainy season brings fresh harvest peanuts and availability of raw peanuts (moongphali). Enjoy this savory snack / salad made from fresh peanuts.
- 2 cups fresh peanuts / singdana / moongphali
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- Salt, as per taste
- Boil peanuts till they are soft.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Garnish with sev. Serve singdana chaat as snack/salad.