Purslane green cooked along with bengal gram
- 50 grams chana dal, soaked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green chilli, minced
- 100 grams kulfa leaves
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil in pressure cooker. Fry onions till light brown. Add green chillies. Saute.
- Add kulfa leaves. Cook until leaves are soft.
- Add tomatoes and chana dal. Mix well. Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala.
- Add a cup or more of water. Cover and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
- Smash/blend dal. Adjust taste with salt and lemon juice.
- Serve Sindhi kulfa ka saag along with hot steamed rice.