Drumsticks cooked in hot Maharashtrian spices
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 Potato, large size peeled, cubed
- 3 Drumsticks cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Goda masala
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tomato, medium sized and chopped
- 1 big Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat oil. Fry onions till light golden.
- Add tomato, ginger garlic paste, goda masala, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Add coconut, drum sticks and potato. Mix well till onions are coated well.
- Adjust consistency with water. Adjust taste with salt.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes until drumsticks and potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve shevaga batata rassa along with hot chapatti.