Spiced Rice flour pancake popular in Telangana region as snack. Sarvapindi is similar to thalipeeth (Maharashtra) or akki roti (Karnataka)
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Peanuts soaked in water
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tightly packed chopped cilantro
- 1 Garlic Clove (medium size.)
- 3/4 tablespoon Green Chili Paste coarsely ground
- 5 Curry Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds, washed and roasted
- 1 teaspoon Jeera
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- Grind ¾ of the chopped onion, garlic, jeera and salt to fine paste.
- Mix rice flour, chilli paste and onion paste. Add remaining chopped onions, herbs, sesame seeds, peanuts and mix well.
- Knead with water into soft dough.
- Grease pan with oil. Take a piece of dough and press inside pan to make flat cake, as thin as possible.
- Bake for 5 minutes till light brown and cooked. Flip and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve Sarvapindi / Ginnappa with chutney.