Deep fried snack made from sago, boiled potatoes, and peanuts.
- 2 cups Sabudana (Sago or Tapioca), washed and soaked
- 2 large potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Roughly crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ginger paste
- 5 Green chilies, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt – to taste
- Mix all ingredients into dough.
- Take small part of dough and shape into flat disc.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on all sides.
- Serve sabudana vada with sweet yogurt or coconut chutney.