Semolina flat bread baked along with vegetables.
- 1 cup rava / Sooji /semolina
- 1/2 cup Sour curd
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 Ginger, inch long and grated
- 3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons coconut (grated)
- coriander leaves - handful, chopped
- salt - for taste
- Mix rava, chopped and grated ingredients. Add salt and cumin seeds. Knead into dough using curd. Rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll a lemon sized dough into circular disc on greased plastic sheet.
- Bake roti on tawa on both sides till golden brown. Grease with oil if required.
- Serve with curd, pickle or chutney