Rajgira sev, prepared using rajgira flour is a nutritious, gluten-free snack that can be had during fasts or any other day for that matter.
- 500 grams rajgira/amaranth flour
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix together amaranth flour, lemon juice, red chilly powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add lukewarm water to this mixture and knead it to make a mildly thick dough
- Heat oil. Extrude dough using sev machine directly into hot oil. Fry till it is cooked thoroughly and light brown.
- Rajgira Sev is ready to be served.