Rajgira kadhi is a tasty and flavorful curry that is very easy to make. It is highly nutritious and easy to digest. A perfect dish for fasting days, Rajgira kadhi can also be served with puri or paratha.
- 3 tablespoons amaranth /rajgira flour
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 inch crushed ginger
- 2 crushed green chillies
- 2 -3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Whisk curd along with amaranth flour until smooth and lump free.
- Heat ghee. Splutter cumin seeds. Add and fry ginger and chilli for 3-4 minutes..
- Reduce heat and add curd mixture. Adjust taste with salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Simmer the curry till it thickens. Stir in between.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve rajgire ki kadhi with rajgira poori or paratha.