Stuffed spicy crispy amaranth puffs
Rajgira kachori is a great appetizer that can be had during fasts or any other occasion. The delicious taste and wonderful aroma of this snack will surely satisfy your taste buds.
- 1 cup rajgira flour
- 2 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix rajgira atta with salt and water to make soft dough. Keep aside.
- Mix well potatoes, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and salt. Stufing is ready.
- Take handful of dough. Roll into flat bread. Place large spoonful of stuffing in center. Cover the sides and roll with palms into ball. Press into flat disc shape. Keep aside.
- Deep fry kachoris till golden brown on all sides.
- Serve rajgira kachori hot with chutney.