Quick simple ragi flour steamed balls.
- 2/3 cup Ragi flour / Finger millet flour
- 1 tablespoon oats / rava
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Ghee
- Heat water in a pan. When water starts boiling, add salt and oats / rava.
- Add ragi flour to the boiling water. Add ghee and leave this undisturbed. Allow it to cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Now turn off heat and mix ragi flour quickly to mix it thoroughly without lumps.
- Scoop the dough onto a plate. While still hot, knead the dough while dipping your hands in cold water in between.
- Shape the dough to a ball and serve.
- Serve along with curry or hot peanut chutney.