Peyajkoli Bhaja is a simple authentic Bengali dish prepared by stir-frying onion stalks and potatoes. It is enjoyed best with rice and chapati.
- 1 bunch onion stalk, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium sized potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 dry red chili, broken
- 3/4 turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil
- Stir fry onion greens, potaotes and dry red chilli in oil, until slightly soft.
- Adjust taste with salt and spice powders. Cook covered until potatoes are completely cooked
- Serve Peyajkoli Bhaja with warm rice or chapati