Fenugreek seeds cooked along with spices and papad
- 1/4 cup Fenugreek seeds, soaked in buttermilk overnight
- 2 tablespoons raisins, soaked in water for 1 hr
- 2 large papad or poppadoms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
- Salt as desired
- 1 tablespoon Jaggery
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder
- Whisk curd and mix chilli powder, jaggery, salt, raisins and turmeric powder.
- Slightly roast papad in oil and keep aside.
- Heat oil. Add fenugreek seeds and yogurt mixture. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broken papad pieces. Adjust consistency with water. Adjust taste with jaggery.
- Serve Papad methi dana sabji along with roti.