Mix vegetable blended by local spice mix
- 2 Potato, cut in peices
- 3 Brinjal/ Eggplant, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Nigella Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek Seed
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt-to taste
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil and splutter whole spice seeds.
- Stir fry vegetables along with turmeric, salt and red chlli.
- Cook on low flame with no/minimum water till vegetables are tender and cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Panch Phoran Tarkari hot along with roti.