Spinach and fenugreek greens cooked with potatoes and spices
- 2 bunch Spinach/Palak, cleaned and chopped
- 2 bunch Fenugreek/Methi, cleaned and chopped
- 6 potato diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchoor / Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Heat oil. Crackle cumin seeds and stir fry diced potatoes till half done.
- Add finely chopped onions and garlic and fry for a minute. Add dry spices and fry till oil separates.
- Add the yogurt. Mix well. Add chopped green and salt. Mix well. Cook till greens are cooked.
- Serve Palak Methi Aloo Sabzi hot with Rotis.