Side dish prepared with raw papaya.
- 1 small Raw papaya, cut into medium sized chunks
- 1 small Potato, cubed
- 1 Dried red chili
- A pinch of Kala zeera
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mustard oil
- Red chilli powder
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add kala jeera and red chilli.
- Add papaya, potato, salt and cook for some time.
- Add baking soda and cook for some more time.
- Add hot water, cover the pan with a lid and cook till the vegetables become soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve papaya khar hot.