Sweet porridge made from nachni flour
- 250 grams Nachni, whole
- 250 grams Jaggery
- 1 coconut, whole
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg powder / jaiphal powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Wash and soak nachni overnight. Drain and grind multiple times with sufficient water and sieve to extract nachni milk.
- Heat nachni milk along with jaggery and coconut paste. Mix and cook while stirring. Adjust consistency with water.
- Add ghee, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and mix well. Serve Nachni Kheer hot.