Quick breakfast recipe from puffed rice and spices
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 4 -6 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 10 -12 Green Chillies chopped
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 15 cups Murmuras or Puffed Rice
- Cilantro chopped for garnish
- Wash the murmuras and squeeze all the water from it and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add curry leaves, jeera and mustard.
- As the mustard seeds splutter, add onions and green chillies. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic paste, turmeric and salt. Stir well.
- Add the washed murmuras and mix well.
- Cook for few minutes, about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cilantro and serve immediately.