Amaranthus Hybridus stem cooked with spices and a paste of mustard seeds and poppy seeds.
- 1 -2 bunches Morisa Xaakor Thari (Amaranth greens)
- Mustard paste (Very little)
- Poppy seeds paste
- 1 Potato
- 2 tablespoons Mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Onion paste
- Mix onion paste, mustard paste, poppy seeds paste, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chillies, water and oil in a pan.
- Add Morisa Thari, potato, salt and boil until fully cooked.
- Serve Morisa Xaakor Tharir Sorsori warm with rice.