Pumpkin cooked in coconut milk.
- 250 grams Pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 180 milliliters Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Pressure cook pumpkin with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add black pepper and curry leaves.
- Add cooked pumpkin and stir gently.
- Add coconut milk and continue stirring.
- Add water and allow to simmer for some time.
- Serve Mathanga olan with steamed rice.