Stir fried ivy gourd along with cashews
- 250 grams Ivy gourd, chopped
- 500 Fresh Cashew nut with skin, soaked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons Urad dal
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2 Green chillies ,chopped
- 1/2 cup Coconut, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook manoli / tondli with sufficient water. Drain and keep aside.
- Boil peeled cashew with little salt.
- Heat oil. Splutter curry leaves, mustard seeds, urad dal and green chillies. Add and stir fry steamed manoli and cashew.
- Adjust taste. Add grated coconut and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve manoli bheeja upkari hot with chapati.