Mandvi paak/Sing paak is a delicious Gujarati sweet that is quick and easy to prepare. It is usually prepared during festivals like Diwali. Mandvi paak can also be served as a snack or a dessert.
- 1 cup peanuts, powdered
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Dissolve sugar in a cup of water and boil until it is of 1 string consistency
- Add peanut powder, ghee and cardamom powder.
- Spread the mixture on a flat metal plate and allow to cool.
- Cut into desired shape.
- Store mandvi paak in airtight container.