Makhana Raita is a healthy and delicious side dish made with lotus seeds and curd. It can be served with pulao, roti or parathas.
- 1 cup fresh curd
- Few lotus seeds / makhana
- Green chillies, as per taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Few mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
- pinch garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Roast makhana until crunchy and crispy. Coarsly crush few seeds.
- Mix fresh curd, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder, makhana and salt
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and green chilly.
- Serve Makhana raita with roti, paratha or pulao.