Fried banana flower fritters served as snack
- 1 Koldil
- 3 tablespoons Besan / Bengal gram flour
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Separate thin long flowers inside. Discard long stamens in each flower.
- Boil flowers in salted water till tender. Drain and keep aside.
- Whisk besan along with salt, chilli powder and water to thick yet flowing batter.
- Dip flowers in batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve Koldilor Bor along with chutney or ketchup.