Raw mango chutney made in Andhra style along with coconut
- 1/2 cup Raw mango (grated)
- 3/4 cup Grated fresh coconut
- 1 Red chilli
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Curry leaves - few
- 2 Green chillies
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 3 Red Chillies
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Urad dal
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds/jeera
- 1 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- Salt as needed
- In pan, roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, urad dal, red chillies in oil.
- Add chopped garlic, green chillies, curry leaves and grated mango. Heat for 4-5 minutes and switch off.
- Once cool, grind coarsely along with grated coconut and salt.
- Prepare seasoning by spluttering mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves in hot oil. Pour over chutney and mix well.
- Serve along with rice / dosa / idli.