Khatti meethi chutney is a sweet and sour chutney made with dry mango powder, jaggery and spices. This quick and easy to make dish is usually served with chaat.
- 1/4 cup Amchoor / Dry Mango Powder / Khatai
- 1/2 teaspoon Kala Namak / Rock Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lal Mirch / Red chili powder
- 1/4 cup Jaggery
- Salt to taste
- Along with 5 cups water, boil all the ingredients.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Allow cool the chutney and store in a clean and dry, air tight jar. Refrigerate it.
- Serve Khatti meethi chutney with the chaat of your choice.