Lentil noodles soaked in spicy curry
- Bhavnagari Sev / Ratlami sev
- 1 Big Onion sliced
- 4 teaspoons grated Coconut, dry roasted and browned
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 teaspoon Goda/Kala Masala
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Oil roast garlic and onion till golden brown.
- Grind along with tomato, coconut, chilli powder, garam masala and goda masala to smooth paste.
- Heat oil. Fry spice paste till oil separates. Add water to make thin curry. Adjust taste with salt.
- Add Sev just before serving. Serve Khandeshi Sev Bhaji along with pav or rice.