Amaranth green cooked in rich garlic flavor
- Category: Oriya Recipes
- 2 cups of Khada Saga / Amaranth Greens
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 -7 Garlic cloves
- 5 -6 dry Red Chillies
- Clean and chop Khada saga greens
- Heat oil and cook garlic cloves till they are translucent. Add dry red chillies and mix well. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped greens in batches and mix them well. The greens reduce a lot.
- Cover them in medium heat for it to cook well and lose the raw taste.
- Sprinkle salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with roti