Kela/Banana Mithadi is a sweet delicacy of Himachal Pradesh made with banana, ghee, sugar and nuts.
- Banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Desi ghee
- 1 cup Sugar
- Dry fruits (cashew, Almonds, Kishmish, Pistachio)
- Dry Coconut dry, cut in thin small slices
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan and add all dry fruits and banana slices. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugar, water and color. Sauté for 5-10 minutes till the sugar is caramelized.
- Garnish with dry coconut slices.
- Serve Banana mithadi with roti or as dessert after meal.