Stir-fried teasle gourd cooked with spices
- 250 grams Teasel Gourd/ Kantola, washed, scraped and cut in pieces
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Coriander Leaves (Optional)
- Salt To Taste
- Heat Oil. Splutter mustard seeds and hing.
- Stir fry kantola. Add salt and keep cooking till kantola are almost cooked.
- Add remaining spices and adujst taste.
- Cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve kantola nu shaak with hot roti.