Easy and healthy mixed vegetable stew, popular in Mainpur on New Year Eve
- 1 Big Size Tomato
- 1/2 cup Chopped French Beans
- 1/2 cup Sliced Button Mushroom
- 1/3 Medium Sized Cabbage
- 5 Florets Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Chopped Spring Onion
- One Medium Size Onion In Rings
- 2 teaspoons Ferment Soya Beans
- 1 Thumb Size Ginger
- 1 Ginger Small Piece
- 2 Green Chillies
- Salt To Taste
- 1/3 cup Chopped Coriander
- Boil water and onion rings. Add sliced ginger, fermented soya beans, all the vegetables except tomato and ginger leaves and salt to taste.
- Cook on low flame for a while. Add tomato, ginger leaves and coriander leaves.
- Serve Kangsoi with rice or have just as a soup.