Kairiche panha is a cool and refreshing summer drink made from raw mangoes. This drink is believed to help reduce body heat during the hot summer days.
- 3 raw mangoes, medium sized
- 2 cups sugar / jaggery
- 1 teaspoon saffron strands
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- Pressure cook raw mangoes for 3 whistles.
- Scoop out the pulp into a blender, add sugar and blitz to get a thick paste.
- Transfer it to a clean jar and mix saffron, cardamom powder and salt.
- Refrigerate Kairiche panha and serve cool.