Raw turmeric is known for its health benefits. Kachi haldi ka halwa is quick home made sweet dish to serve your family and friends health benefits of raw turmeric.
- 100 gm Raw Turmeric, peeled and ground
- 100 gm Jaggery
- 75 gm Whole Wheat flour
- 75 gm Ghee/Clarified butter
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Fry fruits
- Heat 2 tbsp oil. Roast wheat flour for 5-7 minutes till golden brown. Remove and take aside.
- Heat remaining oil and roast turmeric on medium flame for 10 minutes till raw flavour evaporates.
- As ghee separates, add flour and mix well.
- Add milk and stir. Add mashed jaggery and mix well.
- Continue heating till mixture is consistent for 4-5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and mix well.
- Serve kachi haldi ka halwa hot.