Kachey Aam Ke Gutli Wali Sabji is a sweet and tangy chutney made with raw mangoes and jaggery. It can be served with paratha or roti.
- 500 grams Raw Mango
- 2 Onions
- 100 grams Jaggery, or as per taste
- 1 teaspoon Degi mirch
- Salt to taste.
- Chilli powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Oil for Tadka
- Boil mangoes for 10 minutes and then peel them. With little water crush mangoes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds, crushed mangoes, chopped onion pieces. Stir well. Slow cook for 20 min.
- Adjust taste with degi mirch, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and jaggery. Mix well.
- Serve kachey aam ke gutli wali sabji with Parantha or roti.