Kachay aam ki sabzi is a sweet and tangy curry made with raw mangoes. You can enjoy this dish with rice, roti or naan.
- 5 medium Raw Mangoes, peeled and chopped into medium sized pieces
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons Kasoori Methi
- 1 teaspoon Methi Dana
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker and crackle cumin seeds in it.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, crushed kasoori methi and methi dana. Mix well.
- Add chopped raw mango, scrapped mango seeds, turmeric powder, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add 4 cups water, cover and cook for 3 whistles.
- Serve kachay aam ki sabzi hot with steamed rice.