Tangy and spicy raw mango dip
- 2 raw mango (medium)
- 1 cup fresh green coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 green chilies
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon black salt (kala namak)
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Wash, peel and chop mangoes.
- Clean, thoroughly wash coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Dry roast cumin seeds
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth with minimum water.
- Adjust taste with salt .
- Store in a clean airtight container upto 10 days.