Jimikand ki sabji is a simple and tasty dry dish prepared with Indian yam and spices. You can serve this dish with raita or yogurt.
- 1 kilogram Indian Yam, peeled and cut into medium sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 5 Curry Leaves
- 3 tablespoons Coriander
- Cover and cook yam in water for 10 minutes. Then continue cooking without covering till water dries.
- Heat oil. Fry cumin, mustard, garam masala, turmeric, and curry leaves. Sauté.
- Add jimikand, mix. Fry until slightly golden. Add coriander powder and stir for a while.
- Serve Jimikand ki sabji with yoghurt.