Himachali katalu is a popular snack in Himachal Pradesh prepared by pan frying spinach coated with a gram flour batter.
- Category: Himachali Recipes
- 1 bunch Spinach, chopped
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Green chilly, chopped
- 100 grams Gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and add mustard oil.
- Take small portions of the spinach batter, flatten them and fry both sides on the pan.
- Serve Himachali Katalu hot.