Gundar Paak is a Gujarati winter delicacy, prepared with wheat flour, dry fruits, spices, edible gum, nuts, ghee and sugar.
- 150 grams gundar /edible gum, crushed into a powder
- 100 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams jaggery
- 300 grams ghee
- 100 grams grated coconut
- 100 grams almond powder
- 1 tablespoon dry ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon ganthoda/ dried Peepramul powder
- Fry powdered edible gum in ghee & keep aside.
- Roast wheat flour in ghee until it gets golden brown.
- Dry roast grated coconut and keep aside.
- Heat and melt jaggery. Add to this fried gundar, dry ginger powder, ganthoda powder, grated coconut, almond powder and mix well.
- Allow this mixture to cool and set in a dish. Cut into desired shapes. Serve Gundar Paak as a side dish or snack.