Unique taste of cluster beans wrapped in spices
- 1 cup Cluster beans/ gavar/ gorikayi (cut inch long pieces)
- 1 Tamarind- 1 small size
- 6 Green chilies
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds / jeera
- 1/4 teaspoon Corinader seeds / dhania
- 3 tablespoons Groundnuts (dry roasted)
- curry leaves- Few
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Salt- as per taste
- Stir fry cluster bean in little oil, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds and salt till soft.
- Grind all ingredients into coarse paste.
- Pour tempering made by heating oil with mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves over chutney.
- Serve Chavalikai chutney with hot rice.