This Gujarati dish is made by stir frying seasonal fresh carrots along with green chillies. A contrast of color and taste makes this recipe special!
- 1 cup carrot, cut in length
- 1/2 cup green chillies, slit long, deseeded
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds. Add chopped green chilies and roast for a minute.
- Add chopped carrots and stir fry. Cook till carrots are soft.
- Add lemon juice, spice powders and salt. Mix well.
- Serve gajar marcha nu sambhaariyu as side dish.