Stir fried carrots made in Maharashtrian way
- 250 grams Carrot sliced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Stir fry carrot slices. Cover and cook for 2 minutes till carrots are tender.
- Add spice powders and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for a minute more. Add water for moisture if required.
- Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Serve hot with chapati or rice as side dish.