Carrot in dense milk set in pieces.
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 3 cups carrot, grated
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, as per taste
- 10 almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Cashew nuts for garnish
- Heat ghee. Roast carrots till it loses moisture
- Add milk, bring to boil. Simmer till milk is completely absorbed.
- Add Sugar and stir till mixture thickens. Add cardamom powder and almonds. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and flatten in greased dish. When cool, cut in pieces.
- Garnish with cashew nuts. Store refrigerated.
- Serve Gajar ki barfi as dessert!