This is simple recipe from stir frying potatoes and carrots along with local vegetables. Healthy option for breakfast or lunch.
- 2 Potatoes, large, peeled and chopped
- 2 Carrots, washed, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tomatoes, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 Onions, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry mango powder/ amchur
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 Garlic, cloves chopped
- 1 Green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Add green chilli, garlic and onion. Saute till onion are translucent.
- Add potato and stir fry. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder. Stir so that all potatoes are coated. Cook covered for 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrot and tomatoes. Stir. Cook covered for another 2-3 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are cooked.
- Adjust taste with salt and amchur powder. Add coriander leaves and mix.
- Serve gajar aloo ki sabji hot with puri.