Baked flour dumplings with lentil soup
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 1h
- 1/2 cup Chana Dal
- 3 teaspoons amchur (raw mango), powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander, powder
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric, powder
- 3 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 cup Moong Dal
- 1/2 cup Tur Dal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garma masala, powder
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons ajwain seeds
- Soak all dals. Pressure cook with 6 cups of water.
- Once dal is cooked, add spices. Adjust consistency.
- Knead flour with salt and ajwain seeds. Make round balls. Bake in gas oven for 15-25 minutes. Ensure cooked on all sides.